Saturday, December 25, 2010

Amanda Knox Knows

Dear Amanda,

Merry Christmas to U!  I hope you are doing well, well ...  despite.


Ok.  I want to tell you something.  Ok..    I will give you full access and virtual control over all of my accounts ---   blogger, twitter, facebook except bullybusters interplanetary ...  that's mine and dennis'.

Anyway you [half] to tell me,       who is the real culprit?


I only read little as I DOOOO, buttttttt

there was a mention of some ITALIAN women.

hahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tell me how the are involved.  It's 11:11 so make a wish, and I will grant it with full communication authorities on this very site, and to my others.

Holler,
Luvvvvvv

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York City News

New York City News
truthful insights on top news

Popular Posts