Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 16th, 2011 Morning Blog

I am here and she is there.  I haven't spoken to her in 13 years but I miss her like crazy, there's never been another like her not because they aren't just as glorious, but because she was the first, the original.  Anyway... in the news, spoiled brat Amanda Knox is still in jail but hopefully she didn't do it and she'll get out.  Now it's her parents that are getting arrested because they are disgruntled bullies too; remember what I said Amanda, when you glare at judges and others in hate, remember that Meredith is dead and you can't bring her back.  Neither can her family.
Egypt seems to be getting back on track, which is great.  Good for them.  I don't like the stories about our U.S. involvement with it because a) Egypt is across the world and I'm sure they are strong enough to take care of themselves and b) America is in the worst depression ever, people are sad and angry, and we really need to fix our problems internally.
So does anyone have any issues with me declaring the "recession" unofficially over?  Perhaps what I needed to learn, what WE needed to learn, was that money should, for the most part, be a vehicle to help others, not ourselves.  The things that really give us the indulgent natural highs, well, those are usually free!  Well, I could go on and on today, but something's telling me, that's it for now.  Be well!
Go Barrett Go! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6xkT7FMyTc

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York City News

New York City News
truthful insights on top news

Popular Posts