Sunday, June 19, 2011

Succinct News Weekend Update -- A must read!

Well, here we are, it's June 19th, 2011.  It's Father's Day today, wishing a happy one to my father...  and to all father's  :)       As I further develop this blogpage, I think of the reasons I originally wanted to blog.  I love to write,  I love to express myself, I love to work for myself.  So here we are today, and I doing all these things, all the things I've always wanted to do.  I'm happy with the way it's all turned out.  While there are some glaring holes in my life --- like no one to love  :(      I'm also reminded that God provides to me everything I need, which is fantastic.

So, I wanted to create something that would be beneficial to me and the world.  And this is it, so I hope you like it.  I know many things, what would you like to hear next?

Let me tell you.  I'm sitting here with a beautiful MacBook Pro.  I love it!  It's got tools lol many of them lol.  Listening to some reggae hits what beautiful speakers oh good just turned it up, rock to the beat, rock it.  just up staying up Why??  For something, something bigger than myself.  And that's good enough,  HOLLER

So anyway, let's talk about the economy.  Ok so the job market, the job market, the job market.  YIKES!!!  Been bad a long time.  What?  Worst ever??

Flashback to this time of year, four years ago.  I was a financial advisor, with clients throughout the country.  It was a great position, and I was beginning to do really well at it.  But I realized, it wasn't my calling.  My ability to write and to express was paramount.

So I left my post, at the end of July.  Within a week, I was sitting a row behind Kevin Bacon at a funeral --   on-set for the film "Taking Chance."  I said "wow, it's that easy, I'm making it!"

But as any actor knows, that doesn't qualify as making anything!  Hey, but it's not a bad start.  So, anyway,  I've worked in many industries since then, and I've realized that making money IS NOT EASY  -  AT FIRST.  However, once dollars become a tool to help others, then more money naturally drifts to you.  More work naturally drifts to you.  It's taken many of us Americans a long time to find a career that's suitable to us, because the economy is still slowly flipping over into the new millenium.

Perhaps if we worked harder we can have been further along.  But hey, there's no looking back now.  Is it safe for me to officially declare the economy rebounding?  Well, we know that the stock market has started rebounding, it actually sits at 12004 after a small jump on Friday.  However, as we all know, the job market has lagged.

Well, your hearing it hear first, from Mr. TriState himself -- or something like that lol ---   that the recession needs to flip over WITH US.  Just pick something you're good at, and keep doing it, with full routine, and tell as many people about what you do as possible.  Before you know it, the right opportunity will open up.  The right answer will pop into your head, and you'll meet the right person at the right time.

Just believe; have faith, and hope.  Indulge less and let the indulgences come to you..  God won't let you down.




No comments:

Post a Comment

New York City News

New York City News
truthful insights on top news

Popular Posts