I couldn't help but notice all these news stories about Amanda Know and the murder that she is currently tied to. She recently created some intriguing, beautiful artwork; they drawings look a human body, apparently her own, with all her insides shining right through with radiant, abundant colors depicting each organ and section of her anatomy. When I saw these, I couldn't help but feel drawn to her. Is she telling us that she has nothing to hide, and that she is indeed beautiful on the inside, incapable of committing such a heinous crime?
I would like to think that. But, of course, we don't know all the details of what happened that fateful day. All I know is that Amanda is in my heart, and I hope that whatever happens, justice is served. If she is the killer, and the evidence proves, then she should release her denial and accept the truth; that she must spend the rest of her life paying for the lost, precious life of Meredith Kercher. Rest in peace Meredith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New York City News
truthful insights on top news
Popular Posts
-
http://www.townvibe.com/Fairfield/Holiday-2011/Going-Going-Green/ hello readers and solar fans, welcome to today's succinct news blog....
-
http://smallbiztrends.com/2012/10/measuring-your-company-goals.html hello and welcome readers, we are glad you are back to business with ...
-
Good afternoon, it's June 23rd, 2011, and today we are discussing your online presence, and what it means to your current or prospectiv...
-
A dying star is throwing a cosmic tantrum in this combined image from NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope and the Galaxy Evolution Explo...
-
I will have to sneak in to the city via the Jersey City local roads. Here goes nothing..
-
Hello folks, a second article about sustainable homes today. As mentioned in the previous article, Scotland is facing fuel poverty in one f...
-
Hello Friends and Blog Enthusiasts at-large, Today has been July 14th -- another crazy Saturday aka Scatterday. Isn't so true? ...
-
http://businessjournal.gallup.com/content/126833/Wellbeing-Five-Essential-Elements.aspx?ref=more hello readers and survivors! We hope all ...
-
While we focus perpetually on the job market, let us first focus on ourselves. What is your perfect job? Do you have that job right now, o...
-
http://news.yahoo.com/neeson-doubles-50m-taken-2-debut-160045887.html Hello readers and lovers of action films. Todays top story is a brea...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mqKZSZYw_HQ/TNSKBs0DpvI/AAAAAAAABd4/HXWK2XbBgLo/s1600/AK+drawing+figure.jpg
ReplyDelete